Monday, April 4, 2011

Caught...Hook, Line, and Sinker!

Hopefully this won't be a long intermission away from our home computer...Yep, the "phishing" virus "caught" our laptop yesterday morning. So, the Geek Squad at Best Buy is "unhooking" us from the online hackers that I would just like to strangle with a fishing wire! You know you are swimming right along, having a good morning, then you get hooked...AND there is nothing you can do about it. Oh well, I should be back sometime mid-week. Until then, tread the blogsphere and the online universe carefully...

Have a great beginning to our first full week of April,
Cindy

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Eek! I'm sorry to read about virus woes. That stinks.

Happy April though!!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How horrible...this must be so fustrating! Hope they get it solved soon. I had to use their services last year and they did a great job. Thanks for stopping to visit me.

Mahmee said...

Well...crap. Good luck.
M.