Friday, August 31, 2012

Missing in Action

"Where has she been?"  Well, this may not have been an earth-shattering question, but I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about my blog and all my wonderful blog peeps.  With Tori in kindergarten full-time now, Jonathan and his 7th grade responsibilities and extra curricular events, my work load, and the past two weeks of Chris's massive interview process for the Roane State Community College president's position, my world has come and gone in a blur.

We hope to find out soon if Chris will be the next RSCC president.  We are praying for good news, but we are also prepared to face whatever decision is made.  All I know for certain is that I am so very proud of him, not because he is my husband, but because I witnessed a man of integrity put his heart and soul out on the table for all to see.  He truly has a heart for RSCC, and I hope he does have the chance to continue to make it a wonderful place for students to learn and prepare for the future. Click here to read one article about this week's interview events.  You can bet I will keep you posted!

This weekend can't come fast enough!  I hope to post some pictures of the kids in the last two weeks, along with having some much needed rest and play time.

Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with those dealing with the aftermath of Issac.

Until next time. . .

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thinking of you ALL. Sending you a few hugs and prayers.

Mahmee said...

Good luck to Chris. What a process! Hope all else is going well.
M.