Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Celebrating Our Dad (and Husband)

Celebrating Dad's Day on the road home...

Tori made Dad a bunch of crafty things at preschool.

As we were traveling home from NYC, Chris didn't have much of a Father's Day celebration. So the kids and I wanted to take a moment to tell him just how much we appreciate and love him:

Jonathan says, "Happy Dad's Day...Thanks for all the great times we have together. I love you very much!"

Tori says, "I wuv you, Dad. You make me happy!"

Cindy says, "Thank you for your unconditional love and for the way you care for us. I appreciate all the sacrifices you make for our family and for all those times you make us feel special. I am very proud of you!!!"

Happy belated Father's Day to all!

PS--Perci is back to her usual cute self!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm home long enough to check on the cat, scoot Chris outside to water his precious gardens and sneak some blog time. We'll be hitting the road soon to head back to the cottage. I just updated the blog with a few pics. Being unplugged is really really hard. I can't wait to get caught up on all your latest happenings!! I want to hear all about NYC!!

Unknown said...

You can delete this of course but in case you didn't know there's someone using your husband and son's picture to scam people