Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Puttering Around Myrtle Beach

At Cancun Lagoon. . .

Putt-putt...Tori style!


At Adventure Golf...
J.J. ...Always the entertainer!


At Atlanticus...
J.J. making one of many holes-in-one!
Blurry but another one of Miss Sassylicious!

Well, we were impressed anyway...


Putt-putt courses are aplenty up and down the Grand Strand. In fact I read in a special issue of Southern Living one time that this area has the most of any in the U.S. For putt-putt lovers like J.J. and Tori, it was heaven on Earth. We went to four really great ones : Adventure Golf, Atlanticus, Cancun Lagoon, and Treasure Golf. The great fact with all is that the courses are inside and out, and they have lots of shade as you walk around.

It has been busy since we have been home with appointments and such. I am going to do one more beach post to catch up and then fill you in on all the activity this week. Yep, next week I go back to school, and J.J. starts back on August 9. Where has our summer gone? Oh, well, now there is fall break to look forward to!
Until later,
Cindy

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like loads of golfing fun!! I can't believe how quickly the summer has gone by. I'm not ready for the hectic pace of school again.

Mahmee said...

Good grief! I am finally caught up on all of your shenanigans. I am hugely jealous of all of the summer fun you are having this year. Looks like a blast to me. Keep it up!
M.