Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Yep, she does her part in spreading the dandelions!


Tori was really interested in the blossom of the azalea. She thought that she was seeing "baby black ants" inside the flower.

Just thought I would share some pics of Tori and Jonathan enjoying a beautiful Spring day on what has been deemed "Earth Day." It makes me sad to know that in some areas around the world (like cities in China) kids T and J's age rarely see the sun against a blue sky because of all the pollution. I know that we still have a way to go, but at least, we have made some improvements in the U.S. since the first Earth Day.

I know that we are trying to "be greener" in our home by recycling, reusing, turning off lights, etc. . .We want Earth to be healthy for our kids and their kids and all those future generations to come.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful pictures. Your flowers are just gorgeous. I'll trade you our weather!!!